Most of our furniture will be transported flat packed (on pallet), in order to prevent it from damage during transportation.
Orders within the Benelux will be delivered by a specialized furniture transporter, Jos Dusseldorp.
Outside the Benelux, we work with Mainfreight for transportation by road, sea and airfreight. Since we export our furniture flat packed on pallet, we calculate the shipping costs, based on loading meters per truck.
See also Terms & Conditions.
For orders that need to be shipped overseas in containers, we will cradle the furniture to prevent from damaging.
The transportservice will contact you for a delivery appointment by telephone or email.
Contact us and inform us of your intention to return a product by sending an email to: [email protected]
1. Remember that the product should be returned in the original packaging within 14 days after receipt of the order.
Upon receipt of the products at our warehouse, we will provide a full refund within 10 business days, using the same means of payment with which the purchase was made, excluding the shipping and return costs.
2. The product must be returned in the same condition and packaging in which you received it.
3. Orders with customized colours can not be returned or refunded.
4. In case of transport damage: please make photo's of the damaged parcels/packing. Do not accept a pallet or parcel with obvious damage on the packaging.
5. If you notice imperfections or damage before assembling, please make pictures and sent them to: [email protected]
Blog & Inspiration blog & inspiration-subtitle
We are present also on the set of "The Bridge" zijn we aanwezig!
The Amsterdam Original Kast van een Huis is exposed in the permanent collection of the Philadelphian Museum Arts. 2013
Luna Brandbible choose our Amsterdam Original furniture as best of innovation & design 2018